Dear Gateway Contributor,
Your contribution statements are available online to download at your convenience. Only business statements will be sent in the mail.
In November 2016, we switched online giving platforms. If you give online, you may have two statements available for download. If you give exclusively through cash or check at church, you will only have one statement.
To download your 2016 Contribution Statements:
CASH, CHECK and ONLINE GIVING
- Go to the InFellowship portal.
- Log in.
If you already have a Gateway account, enter your email address and password. If you have forgotten your password, just click the link to reset it.
If you’ve never created an account, you will need to select Sign up! and fill in the requested information. Contact us to let us know that you have set up a new account and need your records merged. Please allow 3 to 5 business days for us to merge the new account with your original records.
- Once you are logged in successfully, the online giving page will open.
- Your giving history for the current year will be displayed. Select 2016 from the pull-down menu and select View.
- Once your contributions are displayed, click Download Statement on the top right-hand corner and open the PDF to print your contribution statement.
If your statement is incomplete, you may have multiple records that need to be merged.
ONLINE GIVING SINCE NOVEMBER 2016
You received an email on January 16, 2017, with a unique download link for your statement. However, you may also view your giving history and download your statement by followins these directions:
- Go to the online giving page.
- Log in with your email address and the secure email link.
- Scroll down to Statements to view and download your statement.
If you have any problems downloading your statements, contact us.
Thank you for giving to the ministry of Gateway Church, and we pray for God’s blessings on you and your family in 2017!