Dear Gateway Contributor,
Your contribution statements are available online to download at your convenience.
2017 Contribution Statements
You will receive an email with a unique download link for your statement. At any time, you may view your giving history and download your statement by following these directions:
- Go to the online giving page.
- Log in with your email address and the secure email link.
- Scroll down to Statements to view and download your statement.
If you have any problems downloading your statements, contact us.
Thank you for giving to the ministry of Gateway Church, and we pray for God’s blessings on you and your family in 2018!
In November 2016, we switched online giving platforms. If you continued giving on the old platform in 2017, follow these instructions to download your statement for those donations. We cannot merge the two statements.
- Go to the InFellowship portal.
- Log in. If you already have a Gateway account, enter your email address and password. If you have forgotten your password, just click the link to reset it. If you’ve never created an account, you will need to select Sign up! and fill in the requested information. Contact us to let us know that you have set up a new account and need your records merged. Please allow 3 to 5 business days for us to merge the new account with your original records.
- Once you are logged in successfully, the online giving page will open.
- Your giving history for the current year will be displayed. Select 2017 from the pull-down menu and select View.
- Once your contributions are displayed, click Download Statement on the top right-hand corner and open the PDF to print your contribution statement.
If your statement is incomplete, you may have multiple records that need to be merged.